Sunday 8 February 2009

Belton Village Barn Dance

I had a fantastic time with the wonderful people of Belton, Leicestershire, yesterday evening (7th Feb). It was the third time I'd been invited to give them a barn dance in their lovely village hall -- and I'll be going back for a fourth visit pretty soon (more about that when it happens).

Despite the still snowy roads (particularly the cross-country ones, which many people would have had to traverse in order to get to Belton) there was a decent crowd of more than 50 dancers, including lots of children and a couple of grandmothers!

My assistant video'd some of the dances, and I've just uploaded the video to YouTube. There's also a link to the video on the Gallery page of my website: http://barndance.biz.

If you'd like a dance like this one at Belton, why not contact me?

No comments:

Post a Comment